Sunday, June 25, 2006
Anni part II was surprisingly nice. Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon (though it rained halfway) and of course, the Newton that never was. Unfortunately, my blur sotong didn't know that it had been temporarily closed. So yea, my ezlink fare was gone to waste. So we went AlAmeen instead.
And so, he owes me a Newton meal.. And so.. That will make part III! Haha.
School is resuming tomorrow and suddenly I dread the thought of getting up 2 1/2h before lessons actually start thanks to living in Woodlands. I miss seeing my friends though. And my darling Chesty! Haha. His sexy adorable frowny face.. Speaking of frowns..It reminds me of a certain someone. Firah and Fatin, you read my blog. So hushhhh k? *winks*
Suddenly canteen food doesn't seem so appealing anymore.
I so dislike my schedule and well I wonder how many other blogs are groaning and moaning about the same thing that I am.
Anyway, Aisyah and Fatin, this pic is for you two! I saw him at Underwater World.

"Hello!"
X O X O; 10:14 pm